• Oil, gas and petrochemical • Pharmaceutical • Chemical • Confined spaces • Fire service
• Utilities and telecommunications • Municipal works, waste water • Mining
Built on Durability
The ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector for LEL, CO, H2S and O2 is as tough and functional as it looks. A rugged housing
provides unsurpassed durability, including the ability to survive a 20-foot drop. And with large, glove-friendly buttons and a high-contrast display, the ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector is easy to operate in any work environment, even low-light conditions.
Powered by Performance
Toughness and durability aren’t the whole story. The real strength of the ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector comes from new sensor technology. MSA XCell Sensors have a typical life of more than four years, double the industry average, and are engineered using.
MSA’s proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design. By miniaturizing sensor controlling electronics and placing.
them inside the sensor itself, MSA XCell Sensors offer superior stability, accuracy and repeatability.
MSA XCell Sensors are a breakthrough in chemical and mechanical sensor design, enabling faster response and span calibration
times. With less time spent on calibration and bump tests, you save calibration gas, maintenance costs and in turn, save money.
But most importantly, in your industry, saving seconds on response time can also mean saving lives.
Count on the ALTAIR 4X Detector
Exclusive safety features like MotionAlert™ and InstantAler
t™ make the ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector ideal for applications like
confined space entry. The MotionAlert sensor activates when a user becomes disabled and motionless, quickly alerting others to the disabled user’s location. And with a simple push of a button, the InstantAlert feature enables users to manually alert others to potentially hazardous situations.
The ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector outlasts the competition. To prove it, the instrument comes with a full three-year warranty,an entire year longer than the industry average, so that you can depend on the ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector to withstand the wear and tear that other portable gas detectors can’t.
Features & Benefits
- Dependable multigas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide
- Economical construction saves users more than 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
- Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit’s sensor needs to be changed
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
Jual Multi Gas Detector Type Altair 4X
Drop test : 20 ft
Housing : Rugged rubberized armor
Weight : 7.9 oz
Dimensions (L x W x D) 4.4 x 3.0 x 1.31
Audible alarm >95 dB at 1 ft
Visual alarm 4 ultra-bright LEDs
on top and bottom Vibrating alarm
Standard MotionAlert & InstantAlert
High-contrast LCD Backlight
Adjustable time-out :Battery
Run time 24 hours
@ room temperature
Charging time < 4 hrs
Operating temperature range -10° C to +40° C
Extended temperature range -20° C to +50° C Short period (15 minutes)
temperature range :-40° C to +60° C
Humidity: 15 – 90% RH
non-condensing: Ingress protection IP67
Data log : (adjustable)
Standard 500 events
Standard warranty :3 years
Extended warranty : Optional 1-year
For additional customized versions and calibration gases, use MSA’ s ATO
ordering sheet or contact MSA Customer Service at 1-800-MSA-2222.
Belum ada ulasan.